Thursday, 11 April 2013

Campbell/Crafts


I haven't blogged in ages, sorry! Partly because uni took over my life and partly because it's been too cold to get dressed properly. However, it's finally starting to feel like Spring (hopefully!). 
Today I am wearing a little leather dress I made, I would love to know what you think.
So let's start back with something a little special... 

A friend of mine has started a vintage inspired website called Campbell/Crafts. The website is filled with amazing vintage inspired pieces and some vintage treasures; everything from Bebaroque to Chanel. The website also has wonderful beauty buys; We Are Faux eyelashes and amazing nail transfers. 
If you love a vintage look, you can not live without this website! Visit the it here and please 'like' her on Facebook too.
You can have 10% OFF EVERYTHING on the website with the 
discount code: NEW10 - don't miss out!!



5 comments:

  1. You made this yourself? It looks so good! Great job <3
    www.wldhrts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanyou for having a peek at my blog.Love what you are doing! I am your newest follower! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleаning jobs should be priced by thе job than hiгing
    an emploуее аnd ωhat your business clients recall after they гeceive your service.
    Τhis is a greаt need for it, and either hard disκ drive or solіd-state dіsk dгivе οptіonѕ.


    Feel free to surf to my page: internet marketing leads

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute dress :)

    much love from NYC

    http://dryycleanonly.com

    ReplyDelete