Saturday, 27 April 2013

Camden Pop-Up Shop







Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days, I've been in London town. The reason I've been there is that my year at uni, Heriot Watt, has created a Pop-Up shop in Camden. It's a great shop with one-off designer pieces; which are truly fantastic and quite affordable. The shop also showcases fashion photography and films, you can also pick up a cheeky poster!

I've posted a few photos of the shop but if you are in London you should really go and check it out. 
It is open everyday until the 6th of May. 

69 Camden High Street,
London
NW1 7JL

My outfit: dress_Topshop, jacket_French Connection, bag_Michael Kors and trainers_Nike. 


2 comments:

  1. hey looks so cool for that aimee paget raincoat where else can you buy it? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, It's a one-off piece so I would try and get to the shop because it is a beautiful coat! xx

      Delete