Sunday, 9 September 2012

Victoria Beckham




I thought I couldn't love Victoria Beckham anymore, but I was wrong. Today her new collection was previewed at New York fashion week, it was her best yet. It was more diverse than her previous collections. The new pieces for Spring had a frilliness and prettyness that hasn't been seen in her clothes before but the beautiful cut and fit that we have become accustomed to, remained. The clothes, the show and the models were all perfect and had Victoria's style written all over them. 

Earlier this week Mrs Beckham was tweeting photos of herself working hard to put the finishing touches on the collection. My favourite had to be the one above where she had a bag on her head with the caption:
"Working so hard I feel like an old bag."
Who knew VB was so funny?! I love her that little bit more. 

My outfit: Jacket and top_Primark, trousers_Topshop, shoes_Converse, necklace_Vivienne Westwood, sunglasses_Marc Jacobs and bag_Michael Kors. 



5 comments:

  1. I love your pants :) So cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria Beckham is hilarious! love her! and can i just say i love this look on your. your heart pants are too adorable for words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful post, my dear!

    Have a great week,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    New post: Milan VFNO - Focus on TOD'S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Les tenues sont superbes!J'adore ce post!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete