Wednesday, 8 August 2012

First Time











I want to be this girl ^^







I think that when I am 40 I will dress like this all the time, for now though it's just for when I'm working. My parents were in London at the weekend watching the Olympics ( I was green with envy!) I soon cheered up though when they gave me this special Olympics Ted Baker bag. The best bit is the countries listed down the side of the bag, love it. I may not be very good at sport but I am going to be carrying this bag around like I just won a medal. 

Solestruck, one of the best shoe retailers in existence ever, have launched a magazine. I have added some of the photos because they are genuinely the most creative and inspiring magazine spreads I have seen in a long time. There is so much good stuff in the magazine and it is available for everyone to look at here! Go - do it now. 

Bag_Ted Baker, top_H&M, trousers_M&S, shoes_New Look and glasses_Marc by Marc Jacobs. 


3 comments:

  1. J'adore le sac rouge!Tres chic!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. this bag is so lovely <3 and the rest of pictures are so inspiring! well done post.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome *.*
    Love the pictures

    ReplyDelete