Sunday, 29 July 2012

Olympics


It feels wrong to eat a bag of Maltesers while watching the olympics, but that is exactly what I'm doing. I can't say that I was looking forward to the Olympics but as soon as I watched the opening ceremony, I haven't been able to stop watching. 
I looove the Great British gymnastic team's leotards which were designed by Stella McCartney, I would wear that all the time. So sparkly... 

Dress_New Look, belt_Primark, shoes_Topshop, bag_Vintage and the jewellery is from various places. 

7 comments:

  1. aw i watch olympics all the time hah omg <3 i love this outfit!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do know morrissey plays edinburgh tomorrow??!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO!! I am going to stalk him! Thanks for letting me know!

      xx

      Delete
  3. The dress looks amazing on you :) Lovely color

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're outfit is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool look gorgeous! We can follow each other I would love that, just let me know :) !

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete