Friday, 6 July 2012

New-Magazine-Week





This week is new-magazine-week, my favourite time of the month. This time around, Elle and Vogue are illustrating the big trends which we will be wearing come Autumn. When I was reading two outfits really caught my eye, the first is this dress by McQ Alexander McQueen which I am just in love with. Lace, florals, full skirt - what is not to love!? It was in Vogue to highlight the 'Winter Bloom' trend, I think in a few months time I will be all over that. 
The next outfit comes from Dior and is telling us all that we WILL be wearing top to toe in purple in the coming season. I love this skirt because of the amazing contrasting fabrics, the neat waist and the longer length (another thing we will be seeing a lot of). 

Shirt_Forever 21, jeans_Pull and Bear, shoes_Vivienne Westwood and bag_Michael Kors. 

1 comment:

  1. Poor " HURE".
    They turned him into " SHURE".
    And then they both went " GHEY" with OLD KNUDSEN.
    ORGICO GYPSY GUY?
    He's GEOLOGIE with RICE?
    He's with RGYFR?
    MEGGY is MAINE and STEPHEN HARPER?
    LANCE?
    ZETAS 99 gonna give you hell.
    ZETAS 99 gonna put you under spell.
    ZETAS 99 gonna SYRIA you to ISTANBUL.
    With CROOL.
    Gonna het the PITTMANN!
    Gonna get the PITTMANN!

    ReplyDelete