Friday, 27 July 2012

I Can't Make You Love Me



In three weeks I will be putting on a concert, it will be taking place on Princes Street, which is the busiest street in Edinburgh. I have to sing for a whole hour so I should have started practising weeks ago, but no, I started today. I like to record my practices so that I can listen back to them but I'm also going to post them on my blog so you can have a little listen to. This song that I've recorded is 'I Can't Make You Love Me' and is absolutely one of my favourite songs, I think it is beautiful. I can only hope that I do it justice when I sing it. Have a listen and let me know what you think. 
Shorts_Forever 21, top and shoes_Topshop, bag_Michael Kors, sunglasses_Marc by Marc Jacobs and the necklaces are from all over. 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely vocals!! Your voice is sweet and sultry all at the same time! And your pink bag is beautiful, too! Good luck at your gig!!!

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy visiting your blog because every time you have better ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have beautiful voice <3 it's so deep <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I am completely in love with those shorts - what a beautiful colour! <3 and of course, you are an amazing singer!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. your voice is amazing.
    you have nothing to worry about.

    ReplyDelete