Friday, 13 July 2012

Friday 13th



Today I bought my first pair of black trousers in 4 years. After I left school I got rid of all the black shoes, trousers, jumpers and white shirts from my wardrobe. It has taken a really long time for these items to work their way back into my life. 
This playsuit is one of my favourite things in my wardrobe, whenever I don't know what to wear, it is my go to piece. It is so comfy and goes with everything. Just thought I should tell you all how much I love it. 
I hope that Friday 13th hasn't been too cruel to you!

Playsuit and jacket_River Island, belt_Primark, bag_Accessorize, necklace_Mafia and 
shoes_Vivienne Westwood. 


2 comments:

  1. I love the color of this blazer! Great outfit, thanks for the comment!

    xx
    Lauren

    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!
    I love the spots :)

    Claudia X

    ReplyDelete