Wednesday, 4 July 2012

The Day My Feet Went Viral









After months and months of waiting, my Black Milk X Jeffery Campbell Litas finally arrived. 
I posted a photo of them on the Black Milk Facebook page, as is tradition when you buy something from them. A few hours later they posted my photo and it went a little crazy - over 500 people 'liked' my feet in 10 minutes! The photo has now had thousands of 'likes' and hundreds of 'shares' and my thoughts have been confirmed - these shoes were definitely worth the wait.

Shoes_Black Milk/Jeffery Campell, dress_River Island, belt and socks_Primark, necklace_H&M. 


4 comments:

  1. THESE ARE THE MOST AWESOME SHOES EVER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome ombre hair!!

    Sincerely,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. La robe est tres belle!J'aime beaucoup!


    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are amazing!!
    I love the little socks you've put with them too.. So cute :)

    Claudia X

    ReplyDelete