Thursday, 14 June 2012

The Sad Sale Day



I have been waiting for weeks for the Selfridges sale to start because I have had my eye on this gorgeous Michael Kors bag but it was just too expensive full price. The sale started today but by the time I checked my emails it had sold out - I could have cried. It is definitely time to get an iPhone or something so I can read my sale emails on the go. 
On the plus side, we are having a denim event at work this weekend, which is brilliant because today we got loads of new MiH stuff which I am in love with. It is always the way, new season stuff always looks so amazing and exciting when there is a sale on next to it. 

Jeans_MiH, shirt_Primark, shoes_Vivienne Westwood, scarf_Megan Parks, bag_Hermes, sunglasses_Marc by Marc Jacobs. 


3 comments:

  1. So great your look!!!! Like your bag!!!!!!!!!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look ! Love the blue shades ! So chic !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete