Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Wildfox Sun






I came across these photos today and I love them for several reasons. The first being - Wildfox sunglasses?! AMAZING. How good do they look!? I'm after a pair of the black ones. They are not out yet but are coming soon - can't wait. 
Secondly I think this girl is very cute and I wish I looked like her. But I have major hair envy and am thrown back into my conundrum of whether to get a fringe or not. 
Finally, I love these photos because.... I just love them! I think the backgrounds are so simple but brilliant and I love the colours in them, they look like they were shot on a polaroid back in the day. 

So my outfit today... skirt_Zara, boots_Hunter, top_Topshop, jacket_Primark, 
belt_Accessorize (was originally a bag strap), necklace_Rosie Brown and basket_Vintage. 

2 comments:

  1. oh my, I can't even put into words how amazing your hair is! love this jacket too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair!! And the way you styled your outfit is really cool.

    I always see that model everywhere, she's adorable, + you're right - those glasses are ace!

    ReplyDelete