Sunday, 13 May 2012

Sleek



I think that I was in a Hunger Games daze last week. I swear that I got absolutely nothing done including my blog (I'm not sure I even got properly dressed!) because I was too busy reading the Hunger Games books. Thank God I have finished them now and can get on with my life. 

I have never posted about make-up before because it's really not my strong point, but today I'm going to mention my lipstick. I have a problem where I always seem to lose my lipstick on a night out which was getting expensive when I was losing MAC and YSL. So, to combat this problem I decided to swap to a cheaper brand and I stumbled across Sleek make-up. It is amazing and their lipsticks are less than £4. I really love this berry colour which I'm wearing. All of the colours I've tried are really pure, they stay on brilliantly and feel good when you are wearing them. If you haven't tried this brand, I urge you to do it because you really can't go wrong - seriously good make up for such a cheap price. 

Today I am back in my winter clothes. I'm not sure what the weather is like where you are but we are having a hard time in Scotland. It is still freezing cold and it will not stop raining! I'm not sure I'll actually get the chance to wear any of my summer clothes or take any blog photos outside this year...
On a related note, we received our first pre-autumn/winter clothes at work this week. Can you believe it's time for a new season already!? Crazy. 

Skirt_Zara, top_River Island, belt_Dorothy Perkins, bag_Accessorize, socks_H&M, 
boots_New Look and dino necklace_Mafia. 




3 comments:

  1. I am loving the pleated skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! You're always stylish! Check out my Mothers Day street style post! loves From me ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a T-rex necklace? If so I love it x

    ReplyDelete