Sunday, 20 May 2012

Rita Ora






It is warm and sunny!! It has been raining non-stop for weeks so it is such a nice feeling to be able to wear some of my summer clothes. 
So I know I had a new style icon yesterday, but I think I have another new one today - I am a style-icon-slut. Anyway I was looking on Vogue at the best dressed people this week and this lovely lady, Rita Ora, popped up wearing this brilliant pyjama suit. I then looked up what else she had been wearing lately and found out she has a brilliant sense of style. I think my favourite of her outfits is the blue and white suit worn with trainers - amazing. 

Playsuit and headband_Topshop, shoes_Zara, jacket_Primark and sunglasses_Marc by Marc Jacobs. 

1 comment:

  1. I recently became obsessed with Rita Ora. She is gorgeous and so are you. Love the outfit. Amazing post my dear!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete