Sunday, 27 May 2012

The Perfect Summer Dress



Well Eurovision didn't go very well for the UK did it... I don't think anyone was surprised though. 
I have far more winter clothes in my wardrobe than summer. 
As we are having a prolonged period of good warm weather I am finding it harder and harder to find nice summer clothes in my wardrobe. Everything seems to be too tight or too short - I think this is a sure sign that I am getting older. This afternoon I went to a birthday BBQ and couldn't find anything suitable to wear so ran out this morning and picked up this wee dress - I think it is the PERFECT summer dress. I want one in every colour. 

Dress and earrings_New Look, belt_ASOS, bag_Accessorise, sunglasses_Marc by Marc Jacobs 
and shoes_H&M.

5 comments:

  1. Love the dress. Looks so cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is beautiful. Ideally suited to you :)
    xoxo
    http://avenue-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete