Monday, 28 May 2012

Obsessed



Something you might not know about me is that I am obsessed with Harry Potter. I first read the books when I was 7, so 14 years ago and have loved them ever since. I now have a tradition where every May, I will read the books from start to finish. At the moment I am blissfully happy sitting in my garden, soaking up the sun and reading about Harry's adventures for the umpteenth time. 

Skirt and shoes_New Look, top_Paul and Joe Sister, belt_River Island and basket_Vintage. 


3 comments:

  1. You look lovely. I ADORE your skirt :) and harry potter...I love him too. In fact i think I had better read the books all over again when my exams are done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so beautiful!
    kisses from prague
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete