Friday, 18 May 2012

Miss Del Rey




I told you I would show you a photo of my hair today so...TA DA. It is now purple and blue although I have to admit the blue doesn't show up much in this photo. I'm still getting used to it, it's quite a lot darker than usual, but let me know what you think. 
I tried to curl my hair like Lana Del Rey, it kind of worked but as soon as you step outside, especially in the weather we're having and it just disappears into a mess of nothingness. Fun while it lasts though. Speaking of Miss Del Rey - I can not stop listening to and singing her song 
'This Is What Makes Us Girls', listen here. So so so good. 
Also on the Lana scene, Mulberry launched their new bag the 'Del Rey' this week after the lady herself. I think that the bag is nice enough but I feel it doesn't do Lana any justice, she is far more edgy than this bag. I really can't see this bag being worn with massive gold hoop earrings, even longer fake nails and a couple of knuckle dusters, can you?!


3 comments:

  1. ooo the colours look super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice hair = ) I love the bag!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. woowww your hair looks amazing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete