Monday, 21 May 2012

Happy Monday


We have a fashion show at work on Thursday so we spent today pulling and styling outfits for the show. This was not an easy task due to it being the end of the season so we don't have many new things in. I always forget how much I hate when season's come to an end... all the clothes look so tired and people are waiting for them to go into sale. We are all excitedly waiting for the new season stock to arrive. 
Please excuse my hair today. I tried to curl it last night and the effect looked like I put my fingers in a socket so I tried to tame it into a bun but this was the best I could do. 

Trousers_ASOS, scarf_Erdem, top_Gap, jacket_Primark, shoes_Miss Selfridge, bag_Hermes and sunglasses_Marc by Marc Jabobs. 








5 comments:

  1. love the skirt!
    looks so stunning!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by our blog! We're happily now following yours. We hope you'll come over again soon.

    Can't wait to see more of your posts!

    Mendi & Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Look !
    My Blog: http://sobremimacesse.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pleated blue skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS SKIRT! LOVE THE COLOR!
    YOU HAVE A NEW FOLLOWER...

    http://lamodasepaseaporgranvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete