Thursday, 24 May 2012

Fashion Show Night




We had a fashion show at work today, it was definitely the most eventful fashion show I've ever worked at. One of the models got sick half way through the show so we were all working double time to keep the clothes going out at the right time and in the right order. It all worked out fine in the end but I am glad it is over!
This is what I wore to the fashion show, I think the dress looks like an Erdem, which I love. I will get photos of the show up as soon as I can, which features some lovely real Erdem dresses. 

Dress_River Island, shoes_H&M, bag_Hermes and sunglasses_Marc by Marc Jacobs. 

4 comments:

  1. I must have that bag!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meggy,

    this dress is amazing! I know there is a similar one in Zara but I haven't seen anything like it yet!!
    You look great, really!

    Please have a look at my blog My Own Project and follow if you like it!

    http://myveryownoneyearproject.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Now your newest follower, hope to see yours in return.

    We are also having a giveaway. Come check it out, we highly encourage you to take on this oppurtunity. DON'T MISS OUT! HURRY. =).

    ReplyDelete