Saturday, 19 May 2012

Fan Bingbing







I have a new style icon, Fan Bingbing who is a very famous chinese actress. I was looking at some photos from Cannes Film Festival and all her dresses are AMAZING. The first of her dresses, she wore a couple of years ago but I had to include it in this post because it is pretty much the best dress I have ever seen. I love that she wears dresses which are so elegant and individual but are not revealing unlike many other red carpet dresses. 
I think that my favourite thing is that she wore a cape on the red carpet - it looks stunning and is unlike what everyone else was wearing. So I have major love for this girl and I am lusting after her whole wardrobe. 

Skirt_French Connection (although several people at work said it looked like Vivienne Westwood - I wish), shirt_Vintage, satchel_Zatchels, shoes_Next and I'm not sure where the bangles are from. 



5 comments:

  1. thank you for your comment. its a pleasure you like my blog...
    lots of kisses...fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your hair.
    and i love that last dress very much. great blog
    http://adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my first time here on your blog and I think your style is really cool!!
    Enjoy your sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the monochrome really sets off your hair x

    ReplyDelete