Saturday, 26 May 2012

Eurovision...



Well it's Eurovision again, the song contest which you will sit and endure if you have nothing better to do on a Saturday night. Sadly, tonight that is me and I plan on watching it from start to finish - God help me. Britain never does well and I don't think that this year is going to be any different...
I am really enjoying the warm weather at the moment because I rarely have the chance to wear dresses and shorts without tights.

Dress_Miss Selfridge, sunglasses_Marc by Marc Jacobs and shoes_Next. 


3 comments:

  1. haha eng. is from my town!!
    it's a pretty song but don't think
    it could win

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit :)

    www.7wondersblog.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your shoes! You look beautiful as always :)

    Haha, I wasn't watching Eurovision but when I woke up in the morning and realised that Russia took second place I thought that world has gone mad ! :D
    http://ulianashalaeva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete