Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Not Quite Flatforms



I love these trousers, they are part of a suit. I feel that when I wear the complete suit though, I look a bit like Elton John. One day I will post photos of the whole suit, it is definitely worth a look. 
These are my new shoes, my summer equivalent to my black heeled boots. They are not quite flatforms but they are still super comfortable. I would recommend them to everyone. 

Trousers_Primark, top and earrings_H&M, bag_Diane Von Furestenberg and shoes_Next. 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute look! Love your trousers!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those pants are AMAZING! Seriously, I think I may have just fallen in love with them. Can't wait to see what it looks like as a suit, but I can kind of see why you'd feel like Elton John, however, I totally think you can rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Megan, you look so unimpressed in that photo! Haha, bless. I love those trousers!
    Hope you're well. :)
    x

    www.dotcardigan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete