Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Tuesday



I slept in really badly today so just threw on some clothes - not convinced by this outfit!
I fell in love with a pair of shoes today and might have to treat myself to them. I am working at a fashion show on Thursday and I think they would be perfect for then. 
I forgot to tell you, I was working at a fashion show on Friday at the Sheraton Hotel in Edinburgh. I can't tell you how happy I am to be doing fashion shows which are all about colour again! The show looked brilliant and all the money raised went to charity. 
Jumper - Topshop, skirt - Zara, shoes - River Island, earrings - New Look and basket is vintage. 


4 comments:

  1. I love this bright and floral outfit! So Springy! Can you tell me how you landed your job doing fashion shows? So interested to do the same!

    XOXO
    Shels
    http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya thank you! I started doing fashion shows through my work, I work for a small designer boutique. I also assist a stylist so do a lot of fashion shows with her. Hope this helps!

      xx

      Delete
  2. girl you look adorable! i gotta say, your style has been evolving in a fantastic way lately. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! I absolutely adore your shoes. They're amazing!
    --Isabelle
    Blues and Shoes

    ReplyDelete