Sunday, 4 March 2012

Swish Swish




This outfit makes me very happy! It has everything that an outfit for Spring should have - colours, floral pattern and a swishy skirt. 
Yesterday, I found out that I have been featured on London Fashion Week's website which is really exciting. Have a look here!
Tomorrow I have a really day of work, we are styling a photo shoot and T.V advert campaign in Newcastle. It should hopefully be a good day but I don't think I'll have time to do an outfit post.
Top and shoes - River Island, dress (worn as skirt) - Joy, bag - Diane von Furstenberg at Jane Davidson and I have no idea where my necklace is from.
I hope that you are all having a good weekend!

7 comments:

  1. very cool on your feature!!! and i love this outfit on you. matches your hair perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! :) Love your heels sweetheart.

    New! Follow with bloglovin dear -

    http://jessicasofienielsen.blogspot.com/

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool outfit, thanks for stopping by :),
    hugs and kisses,
    Alena

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit :))
    xx

    http://nitalir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the extra pop of color your heels provide. And your hair is too cool.

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the whole outfit really made for spring darling!!! colorblocking style!! by the way feel free to check out mine and follow if you like! thx!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's definately a great deal to learn about this issue. I love all of the points you made.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog; diet plans to lose weight

    ReplyDelete