Monday, 12 March 2012

Shades of Orange




Orange is absolutely one of my favourite colours to wear. I think there might be more orange in my wardrobe than black. 
I need to apologise for my complete lack of blogging lately - I have been crazy busy!
I finally saw the Artist yesterday and I loved it! I wasn't expecting to enjoy it and was so surprised. If you haven't seen it, you should really go. 
Dress - Dorothy Perkins, belt and feather shrug - River Island, shoes - Zara, bag - Diane von Furstenberg and necklace - Topshop. 

3 comments:

  1. love it!!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. err coolest outfit *ever*

    for some reason it made me think of a flamingo??!!
    and then I saw the last pic(!) haha flamingo having
    a wonky leg moment!!! sorry if it's some 'model
    pose from somewhere you're pulling and it's gone
    right over my head!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete