Monday, 26 March 2012

Mother of the Bride




The weather in Scotland is amazing at the moment. I'm sure that we are having our summer now and come June it will be pouring with rain. So this is the first time I've had my legs out this year! I think dead people are more tanned than I am though, so I need to work on that. Also, this is my dog, Hector. It's been a while since he was in a post.

Top_River Island, skirt_Topshop, belt_Forever 21, bag_Zatchels, 
sunglasses_Marc by Marc Jacobs and shoes_Office. 

Being dressed top to toe in lilac makes me feel a bit like a mother of the bride. 
Seriously, this could be me!

6 comments:

  1. love the look! i too am wearing head to toe purple today. great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is the shit! Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks amazing! I love your outfit! I thought it was a dress at first, the colours match so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    Want to know your blog?
    Have more contact?
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world!
    If you are open in the field of communication, it is you open new horizons that you know every day!
    There are other countries, people who share the same passions as you.
    I invite you to visit Blogspot Directory
    I am a member of Blogspot Directory
    This blog is not personal! I created it for everyone!
    Us to share the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in countries other people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    On the right side with the books of green! You will find the country with the names of blogs by Country
    The more people and more opportunities it will give, you are some sort Ambassador of this blog is you also have to make known to your contacts
    Have a great day with the hope that you come join us.
    Regards
    Chris

    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE DOG :)

    jasmin
    http://www.my-berlin-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete