Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Goodbye Lent



So giving up shopping for lent didn't go so well when I saw this jacket. 
I find it sad when I put on a lovely outfit like this and all I do is study and go to the supermarket!
Yesterday I discovered ASOS fashion finder and I am addicted. If you are on it I would really appreciate it if you went and 'loved' my outfits in the 'Style it with Blog Lovin'' competition. (Link here).
Jacket - Primark, shorts, shirt and shoes - River Island, bag - Diane von Furstenberg, glasses - Oscar and Fitch and I'm not sure where the hair flowers are from. 




8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha you're thinking 'WHAT is he on about??!!
      I've got enough to do without trying to decipher
      cryptic comments(!) see the below
      http://tinyurl.com/7wom3ce
      it's a compliment btw - cause she was beautiful+funny :)
      when I saw that pic I thought she was 'channelling
      through you, trying to reach me!! :)

      Delete
    2. Haha you read my mind on that one! I was seriously confused!
      That is an amazing photo and I am deffo going to channel her more!!
      xx

      Delete
    3. haha I constantly think you must be thinking that :)
      I've only seen a few of the I LOVE LUCY shows on tv
      gotta get the 8 dvd set from amazon for £14(!!)
      she is a comic genius and had such great style
      ... think you'd love her too!

      Delete
    4. I can't believe I've never seen this before! I just watched some on Youtube -
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Qq1idIch4&feature=related - this is just amazing!
      She does have amazing style - I think maybe I should wear a tutu tomorrow haha! She is my new style icon ;)

      xx

      Delete
  2. omg how bold and fun is this outfit??? i L-O-V-E it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy cool outfit! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete