Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Elle Cover



Sorry for not posting recently! I am so unbelievably busy at the moment - but I guess it is always the way when uni deadlines are coming up. 
On Monday I was styling advertising campaigns for two shopping centres in England. It was a really long day but fun and I think we got some great photos. I will show you them when I can. 
This is one of the covers on this month's British Elle. I am going to be honest, I don't like the Olsens style, they always looks strange to me because they wear clothes that are far too big for them. 
I also feel that this cover looks really dark and Wintery for an April edition. 
Let me know what you think. 
Today I'm wearing, shorts - Forever 21, top - Gap, belt and shoes - River Island 
and bag - Hermes. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your shoes. I agree with you about the cover. It's not a very springy picture.

    ReplyDelete