Sunday, 25 March 2012

Back Stage at Fashion Show





Today was the hottest March day in Scotland in decades. I spent it lying in the sun and showing off my new sparkly jelly shoes. I wasn't allowed jelly shoes with a heel when I was younger so I had to get a pair this time around. 

Outfit - Shirt_River Island, jumper_Zara, jeans_ASOS, jelly shoes_Topshop 
and necklace_Vivienne Westwood.

These are some back stage photos from the fashion show I was working at on Thursday night. 


Jacket_Gerard Darel, jeans_Mother, scarf_Queene and Belle and sunglasses_Victoria Beckham. 


Top_Nicole Millar, jeans_Mother, scarf_Lily and Lionel and sunglasses_Victoria Beckham.


Coat and belt_Dries van Noten. 


Dress_Diane von Furstenberg. 


Scarf_Diane von Furstenberg, shirt_MiH and jacket_Gerard Darel. 





4 comments:

  1. I hope you know how cute you are! I love the colors in your hair...... I had a pair of shoes like that when I was a little girl... memories :)


    sending you happy spells

    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute purple jeans you are wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember wearing jelly shoes when I was young teenager and they were similar to yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the pastel shades!!

    http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete