Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Valentine





Being single on Valentine's day used to really bother me. This year, I have decided to embrace it - I made pink, sparkly cupcakes, wore pink lipstick and love hearts on my jumper and 
round my neck. 
I have been blessed with wonderful friends and family who I LOVE to bits. So I don't need a tacky card or flowers to make me feel happy or special today because with these people around me I already know that I am the luckiest girl in the world. 
Cardi and boots - New Look, top and skirt - topshop, belt - Dorothy Perkins, earrings - Zara and necklace - Tiffany.  

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit, I adore the colours ! Single girls can have lots of fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super duper cute! Happy V-day love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable outfit :) I love the cute cardigan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo! Great color-combo, I love it!

    ReplyDelete