Thursday, 23 February 2012

Springtime Shoes






I saw these shoes last week and since then I have been thinking about them. I finally bought them today and we are in LOVE. They are Springtime in a shoe. 
I have recently found that my dad's wardrobe is brilliant. Once again this is one of his shirts, 
and it's Aquascutem! Who knew?! 
The photos where I'm covered in paint are for my Typography and Graphics class. I'm still exploring the idea of respect for women's bodies. Let me know what you think or if you have any ideas.
Shirt - Aquascutem, jeans - ASOS, necklace - Mafia and shoes - River Island.  






7 comments:

  1. ..your art pictures are truly fantastic , so creative , I love it ..

    The shoes are so cute , I Love the colours and great heel as well !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are amazing, I love the colors!
    And the photos for your class look great, can't wait to see what is to come with this project!
    xx
    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaizing shoes.
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I'm following you now :) please do the same if u wish :)

    http://beautyrollercoaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoes are amazing. I want them so bad! :)
    www.artisticappeal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shoes!!! such great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shoes are gorgeous and those last two photos are fierce <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete