Sunday, 5 February 2012

Respect













I forgot about this dress, I also forgot how much I love it! It makes me feel like a fairy. 
Today I learned how to make a lasagne, because my New Years Resolution is to learn to cook something new once a week. It turned out very well! I am definitely getting good at cutting onions.
I've been working like a maniac recently and I thought I would show you one of the projects I've been working on. Its for my Typography and Graphics course and the idea behind it is respect for women. I am looking at different ways to combine text and the female body. It's still in the early stages but I would love to know what you think and if you have any ideas!
Today's outfit - Jacket - Oakwood at Jane Davidson, boots and dress - New Look, necklace - Mafia and leggings and belt - River Island. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog, I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos and good idea for the project ! Your dress is very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete