Friday, 10 February 2012

New Blog



I feel that it should definitely be Spring by now. But seeing as it is still a bit too cold to wear Spring clothes, I've decided to update my blog with an injection of Spring colours. 
I'm sorry that I haven't posted over the last couple of days, I have been in London for an interview. 
Today I wore my Jeffery Campbell boots to the supermarket - as you do. When I was there a lady asked me to get something off the top shelf for her. I am 5' 1" without my heels on and I can honestly say that this has never happened to me before!! 
As many of you will know, I'm trying to learn to cook something new every week - I am seriously turning into a domestic Goddess. Tonight I made fish cakes and they were beautiful!
The outfit - jumper - F&F, shirt - Primark, leggings - Topshop, satchel - Zatchels, boots - Jeffery Campbell, long necklace - Mafia and the short necklace - McQueen. 

9 comments:

  1. I love the bright orange sweater :) The outfit is super cute and you look wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. always really appreciate your pictures!

    www.shervinsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look Meggy
    killer boots
    love the new header

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look Meggy, I love these colors.
    Kiss from France, http://marie-cotrel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may need these boots, I am a shortie too ! You look fab and i really love the shade of orange, it goes lovely with your purple leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the orange and purple combo. Weeeeeeeee velvet leggings. Yes please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!
    You´re really cute and I love your blog as well!
    Would you maybe like to follow us each others?:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this! such a great color combo x

    ReplyDelete