Tuesday, 21 February 2012

More From London Fashion Week









So today is a bit of a mash-up post. Above are photos from London Fashion Week yesterday and what I was wearing. I felt that the outfits yesterday were disappointing after the ones which were around on Sunday.  
I've also included a video of my friend Rosie being interviewed at Fashion Week, I love how she mentions my blog!! What a star!
Below is what I was wearing today - I think that it's all from River Island. 
Let's talk about River Island, the new season clothes in these are AMAZING. They have truly beaten Topshop and are officially my favourite High Street shop.
Happy Pancake Day!



3 comments:

  1. I adore all of this amazing streetstyle, the first outfit is fabulous <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete