Sunday, 19 February 2012

London Fashion Week Street Style





Today I'm doing a bit of a mammoth post! It was my first day at London Fashion Week today, and despite it being freeing cold, it was AMAZING. So obviously my wonderful friends were looking 
the best (we're in the pictures above) - but if you are interested in what everyone else was wearing, I've posted their photos bellow. 
I told you that I couldn't decide what to wear - so I settled on wearing my pyjama top, ha! 
My outfit is, skirt - Dorothy Perkins, top - Topshop, belt - ASOS, jacket - Oakwood, boots - Dorothy Perkins, bag and necklace - H&M and sunglasses are Marc by Marc Jacobs. 
Please leave your comments! More tomorrow kittens!






































7 comments:

  1. these guys are crazy and awesome! love them ;)



    www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics and you are looking amazing as well..didnt expect mickey mouse but thats so cool ! thank you for sharing!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must say that I think you are the best dressed one here ;-). Can't believe that's a pyjama top, it looks so good!
    Danielle / www.DKD-Designs.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. def the best dressed!!
    never have guessed it was a pj top!!
    and killer pose in pic 1 - you beat them all Meggy!
    come down from Scotland to show em how it's done!
    you're reaping the rewards of taking daily outfit pics now!!

    ... a lot of the people look like they're trying too hard.
    but I like girl with pink long hair + the guy with white
    wide trousers + belt

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome!!! Looks like you had a great time!!! Oh, everybody is soooo stylish, especially you!!!
    Enjoy& lots of fun
    Anika

    ReplyDelete
  6. def the best dressed!!
    never have guessed it was a pj top!!
    and killer pose in pic 1 - you beat them all Meggy!
    come down from Scotland to show em how it's done!
    you're reaping the rewards of taking daily outfit pics now!!

    ... a lot of the people look like they're trying too hard.
    but I like girl with pink long hair + the guy with white
    wide trousers + belt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh as if you were at LFW, wish I'd found you and said hi! Loooove your blog (I'm such a bad follower, always read but forget to comment) x

    ReplyDelete