Sunday, 26 February 2012

Flashes of Colour









I find this skirt so hard to wear! It's not quite high waisted, and even if you wear it on your hips it's still a little bit short to wear with heels. I think I've cracked it today though with a bright pair of ballet pumps and other bright accessories. 
The other photos are for my respect women's bodies project that I'm doing for uni. Let me know what you think about them. 
Skirt - River Island, belt - ASOS, shoes - Office, I made the T-shirt and I don't know where the flower or the scarf came from. 
Please leave your thoughts and comments because I love reading them!

4 comments:

  1. love the uni photos meggy.
    no1 is my fave (so far)
    love the movement in it.
    + it has a real courtney/sonic youth vibe
    as well

    love the vulnrability + emotion in pic3
    well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't look like you find it hard to wear at all! Looks great with your striped top and love love the neon touch :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the skirt, gorgeous pictures :) xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is amazing!!

    Kisses Anne
    http://annenobody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete