Sunday, 22 January 2012

Pop-up Shop




Today I was working, we were setting up our designer pop-up sale shop. It opens tomorrow and you should definitely go if you have the chance - I will tell you all about it tomorrow. 
At work this week we received our new Dreis Van Noten Spring/Summer '12 collection - I love it. I didn't really get last seasons collection but I think this one is amazing- the prints are stunning. I especially want the black and white floral shorts. 
My outfit today is - boots and jumper - New Look, trousers - Zara and belt - Dorothy Perkins. 

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit!! Very inspirational!

    I just started my blog. Hope you will take a look and follow at:

    www.a-phrodite.blogspot.com
    for a touch of men's fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit and your hair are gorgeous ! Thanks for the comment on my blog !
    xoxoxo francoise

    thelittlegoldengirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete