Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Litas



So today I was sitting with my purse in my hand, watching the timer on net-a-porter, 0 minutes 3 seconds, 0 minutes 2 seconds then I refresh the page and I know that I am one of the first people on the site to see the new Karl collection by Karl Lagerfeld. However, I was so disappointed, I didn't find anything that I wanted! Never mind because I had these babies waiting for me when I got home today! I am no longer a Jeffery Campbell virgin. 
Top and trousers - New Look, belt - River Island and boots - Jeffery Campbell. 

4 comments:

  1. awww i want thoseeee, amazing amazing amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! love your boots!! <3

    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this look! The high waist pants are wonderful and I always love anything floral :)

    ReplyDelete