Friday, 27 January 2012

Kilts






Today I had such a busy day today. It started off by interviewing a kilt maker for an online magazine which we are making at uni. He was so interesting to listen to, he doesn't just make tartan kilts, but leather, denim and even pvc kilts! I've included a few photos from his kilt shop. The magazine which we are making is about trying to put Scotland on the fashion map. 
Straight after the interview, I had to get a train to Glasgow to sing at a medical conference which was very surreal but fun. 
ALSO - Can't even describe how much I LOVE this song. Listen NOW!
Today, although it's still freezing, I am trying to get into Spring. Jeans - ASOS, top - Topshop, 
glasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs and boots - New Look. 

3 comments:

  1. good luck for the online magz ;) would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. those colours are just perfect for spring time! the outfit suits you :) btw i like your style!! xo julie

    ReplyDelete