Monday, 23 January 2012

Jane's Dressing Room


I know that colour blocking is a thing of the past but I can't completely let it go - I love a bit of colour blocking. 
So I told you that I would tell you about our pop-up shop. Jane's Dressing Room18 Stafford Street, Edinburgh. It is back by popular demand for it's 2nd year. If you have the chance you should definitely come along. We are selling brilliant designers at a ridiculously low price. We have Clements Ribeiro, Dries van Noten, Diane von Furstenberg, M Missoni, Erdem, J Brand and so many more! It is the place to be for a designer bargain.
Jumper - Zara, skirt - Topshop, belt and jacket - River Island, shoes - office and glasses - Oscar and Fitch. 






3 comments:

  1. love all the colours!

    http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg girl..i LOVE this look! seriously this is my favorite thing that i have ever seen you wear on here. SO PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I had to google colour blocking(!!)
    ... I thought it was blocks of 1 colour!!!
    don't ban me from your blog Meggy(!!!) :)

    gotta be my fave outfit so far
    the colours are amazing together

    ReplyDelete