Saturday, 7 January 2012

I Let the Best Man I Knew Go


I feel like a goth in this outfit after yesterday's colour fest. However it is a mature outfit for work so that's good... 
Today I want to talk about Lana Del Rey and my absolute love for everything she does! My favourite songs of hers at the moment are Pawn Shop Blues and Born to Die because the lyrics are stunning and make me want to cry a little bit. I also love this lady because she has a brill sense of style and her hair is amazing. 
So anyway, dress (worn as top) - Biba, skirt - Miss Selfridge, belt - River Island, boots - New Look and jewellery is McQueen. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the skirt <3 following :)
    www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no meggy
    it's bad enough I have to compete with
    millions of other guys and now she's
    got girl fans admiring her too(!!)
    :) ... love BORN TO DIE - can't wait
    for the album ... great outfit
    - george

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, really nice blog! :) you’re so stylish!
    I would like to ask you if you spent in my blog, there is a GIVEAWAY! You can MOSCHINO & Kartell shoes: Bow Wow or Super Bow! To participate go to this link:
    http://www.breakfastatkaty.com/2012/01/international-giveaway-moschino-kartell.html

    ReplyDelete