Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Hello Magazine










Sorry if everyone is getting a bit bored of the balloons but I couldn't not use them because they are so pretty and today the matched my shirt. The reason why I am wearing sunglasses even though it's not sunny is that, they just arrived this morning in the post for me. Very happy boy. 
Then I got a phone call saying that the photo shoot we styled a month ago is in Hello Magazine this week. I can't believe we got so many pages! These are the photos - hope you like them. 
Today I'm wearing, new sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs, shirt - Miss Selfridge, jacket and boots - New Look, shorts - River Island, socks - H&M, belt - ASOS and jewellery - McQueen. 

6 comments:

  1. I like to think you are just walking around holding then balloons all day long :)
    ... and why not!! - everyone should(!)
    great sunglasses - likin the straigtnened hair

    I'm never really crazy on the 'at home with' photos in HELLO etc - but I really like the last one ... you should do a post on what goes into
    the styling of a shoot ... I'm quite curious
    on how much control is given to the stylists
    would be interesting I think?
    - George

    - George

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your photoshooting! and your suit! :D

    i think you have a great taste in styling yourself or the happy couple!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING BLOG!!! I INVITE YOU TO VISIT MY BLOG AND IF YOU LIKE IT TO FOLLOW ME FROM GOOGLE FRIENDS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO FOLLOW YOU
    XOXO FROM ITALY
    A_C'EST MOI
    http://www.lamodeouicestmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, so perfect!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your wine colored outfit is beautiful! nice tough with the green belt. congrats on the magazine feature...lovely styling :)

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete