Sunday, 1 January 2012

Happy New Year








Happy New Year! I had an absolutely brilliant 2011 so I am quite sad that it's over but I'm also excited about all the things which could happen this year. 
The year is already off to a great start - I woke up without a hangover and a shoot I styled was in the Scotland on Sunday. These are the photos from the shoot.
So today I'm wearing, skirt - ASOS, top and leggings- River Island, necklace and earrings - H&M, boots - New Look and umbrella is M Missoni. 

5 comments:

  1. Happy new year! To be honest I lik the "upper" part of the outfit, I would combine it with some other bottom.
    xx
    Anna
    liveonbeauty.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Meggy!!

    great outfit
    when I saw the bottom part I was like WOW
    great structure

    lovin the pics/stylin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the sheer polka dot skirt....it's wonderful. Happy New Year too!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The see-through skirt is so cute! The dots make it look somehow delicate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skirt is amazing! I love how you styled it. xx

    ReplyDelete