Monday, 9 January 2012

Back to School



Today I started back at uni, it seems like no time at all since I was last there! 
Today it was freakishly warm, I can't believe I have my legs out in January. Now spots are my favourite pattern to wear, but how make polka dots are too many?! I feel like I could be crossing the line into too many, what do you think?
Today I'm wearing, top and skirt - River Island, boots - New Look, jewellery - McQueen, bra - La Senza and I have no idea where the socks or head scarf are from. 

14 comments:

  1. great outfit! i love polka dottet things.
    p.s. it's already january ;-)
    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute blonde moment! Thank you for your comment and for pointing that out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfits ! & it seems your a gala girl too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a bit polka dot crazy...I have never met one I didn't like! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove all of the Polkadot! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog :) so glad I found yours! LOVE these pictures with the balloons, you've nailed the polka dot trend!

    assezblonde.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaw, so cute! love all the balloons!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog is adorable! love the pink balloons:D and your sheer top is great

    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable outfit! Have a nice back-to-school week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just discovered your blog! and I must say that I really like! I love your style, compliment is very special and inspirational! if you go look at my blog there is also a giveaway: http://therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com/2011/12/fimo-earrings-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. It´s great to see your creativity in this blog.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, so very 1950's glamorous. Love how you've co-ordinated your bra and skirt - not many people can get away with matching their lingerie to their outfit ;-) x

    ReplyDelete