Thursday, 29 December 2011

Where's Wally?




This shorts suit is one of the goodies that I bought yesterday. I wanted this suit ages ago but didn't have enough money to but it so you have no idea how happy I was to see it in the sale!! I absolutely love the colour. I'm not going to lie though, it is freezing wearing it at the moment. 
So suit - River Island, jumper - H&M, belt - Urban Outfitters, boots - New Look, necklace - Vivienne Westwood, sunglasses - Accessorize and bag - Cambridge Satchel Company. 

13 comments:

  1. Lovely Pics ;)

    www.neifilef.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you have the bag, that is so cool.

    I hope your holidays where amazing, that Santa was good to you this year and in that at New Year's Eve you will have the best time of your life :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the bright colors dear!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove your shorts! T-shirt is cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a really cute and original outfit, very 'where's wally'!

    MADAM PATTY

    ReplyDelete
  6. the aqua blue is gorgeous!! Great bag as well.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this striped tshirts, really nice, and this red bag is reaaaally pretty.
    Xx
    Anna
    liveonbeauty.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit! Your bag is amazing

    follow me :)
    www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

    xox,
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  9. My best wishes for you in this new year.
    Great blog.

    http://paquetevitasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing and very Bold outfit!!!!!
    Great Blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete