Wednesday, 7 December 2011

What does one wear?


This is a photo of me running out the door to a very busy day at work. 
Tomorrow, I'm doing a photo shoot for Hello magazine! BRILL. I also heard it in the rumour mill, that we are going to be styling a famous person... We'll see and I'll let you know how it goes. Now here's the question - what should I wear!?
So today I'm feeling very Parisian today - hat and boots - River Island, jumper and earrings - H&M, belt - Dorothy Perkins, bag - Cambridge Satchel Company and I made the skirt. 

9 comments:

  1. i LOVE this look! so chic!
    good luck at the photoshoot. can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that red bag!
    www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of color with the bag - you look so French chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Tomorrow sounds exciting can't wait to for the outcome! I think you should wear something chic and something you're comfortable in. I really like the skirt from your Wednesday outfit and your Joy dress!

    XOXO
    Shels
    http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a cute look!!! love it :) you have such a wonderful blog!

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outfit looks amazaing and so do you!
    Fabulous!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a lovely time at the photoshoot. I love your outfit, you look so chic and that skirt is amazing!

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete