Thursday, 8 December 2011

Stormy the Seahorse


Today was an absolutely MENTAL day. First of all, Scotland has been hit by hurricane Bawbag (if you're not from Scotland this is a very hilarious but rude name) so the weather has been ridiculously bad.
Today I was also working on a photo shoot for Hello magazine, we were styling a famous golfer and his wife. The shoot should be out in the new year and I will post it as soon as I see it. They're house was absolutely beautiful as were the photos.
Then on our way home from the shoot, everything had shut down due to the weather and so our car broke down on a country road in the middle of the storm because all the petrol stations were shut. My hero of a dad came and saved us.
So all in all in has been a very interesting and stressful day. 
However - EXCITING NEWS - I am going to do a jewellery shoot in London next week! More chat about that later.  
This is what I wore - skirt and belt - River Island, shirt - charity shop, boots - New Look, necklace - H&M and hat - Accessorize. 

5 comments:

  1. when I read this on my phone at the gym
    I thought it said BAGPUSS!!! (which I kinda like!)
    oh Meggy I've always wished I lived in Scotland
    it sounds so romantic ... blustery and windswept!

    joke!!! I can imagine how bad it must have been
    up there ... I mean, it was *real bad* down here
    ... love the post title!
    - George

    ReplyDelete
  2. great inspiration! love the skirt, the print is amazing!
    thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when weather takes over everything! I feel like those of us in the fashion business too who have to be outside figuring out shoots are particularly slaves to whatever mother nature throws our way! Beautiful look though love, absolutely loving that tribal print skirt.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. really love the necklace! your skirt is great too!

    ReplyDelete