Monday, 5 December 2011

Snow and White Jeans



That is actual real snow and I would be quite happy if that's all we got this year - I am not a fan of snow. However it does make for a pretty picture. 
On a happier note - I finished uni today! One month of bliss ahead! When I am not at work I am going to do lots of sewing and eating - brill. 
So seeing as it's snowing I thought it was the perfect time to bring out white cropped jeans... Clearly I am slightly delirious after staying up half the night finishing various uni projects. 
Jeans - MiH at Jane Davidson, headband - Oakwood at Jane Davidson, jumper - H&M, boots - New Look, bag - The Cambridge Satchel Company and I honestly don't know where the jewellery came from. 

2 comments:

  1. I want that satchel so bad in fluo yellow !! And your chelsea's are nice...

    Cooool !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog <3 <3

    If you like my fanpage you can win an O.P.I. nail lacquer! Good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete