Wednesday, 14 December 2011

It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas


 


It doesn't photograph very well but my mum made this basket of fairy lights and cones, its so pretty. My 21st birthday is coming up in the next few weeks, so today I bought a very, very sparkly dress to wear for it. I'm so excited, I can't wait to wear it.
Today I wrapped 96 presents for my dad's work colleagues with another 48 to wrap tonight - mental. It is definitely beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!
Jumper - Tesco, shorts - Topshop, belt - River Island, hairband - H&M, necklace - vintage, boots - New Look and I have no idea where the socks are from. 




6 comments:

  1. you look cute!!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely sweater...perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI BEUTIFUL GIRL!!!
    I THINK YOU HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF STYLE....AND YOUR BLOG IS SO COOL!!!

    WE COULD FOLLOW EACH OTHER!!!! I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG....AND THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK.... :)

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    KISSES FROM ITALY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous printed shorts !

    www.glistersandblisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts are SO cute! =)

    pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey lovely,

    Just seeing your wee post on my blog (I'm rubbish at trying to work it).

    Loving your pics, very cute. You'll need to come and shoot with me some time soon!

    Lynne McCrossan x

    ReplyDelete