Sunday, 11 December 2011

FESTIVE




The other day I mentioned that I made a super sparkly skirt. This is a photo of said skirt. I'm feeling very festive so I'm wearing lots of Christmas colours. 
The other photo is of a photo shoot I did the styling for, with Lindsay Campbell, which was in the Sunday Mail today. So that's good. 
I also did another choir performance today so I will upload videos from that tomorrow. 
So I'm wearing belt - River Island, I made the skirt, boots - New Look, scarf - Erdem at Jane Davidson and I have no idea where the jumper is from. 


3 comments:

  1. I love this look, so bohemian <3
    The top is gorgeous!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so chic, I love this outfit.

    P.S. Enter my amazing International Christmas Giveaway
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2011/12/international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Meggy - I've never seen a non-smiling pic
    before ... looks amazing ... real intense+moody

    call me crazy(!) but I think you totally have
    gaga's eyes!!! - first thing that struck me!!

    the article looks great - congrats!
    George

    ReplyDelete