Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Fairy Lights









Today was a very Christmassy day. Firstly I delivered all my Christmas cards, I will be able to show you my family Christmas card in a couple of days - it's wonderful. 
Then, we put my Christmas tree and I took some photos of fairy lights. 
I've also uploaded a video of my concert the other day. 
Tonight I think I am going to buy and watch the Absolutely Fabulous box set in preparation of the new series staring - I am so EXCITED. 
So today's outfit is... coat - Next, dress - Dorothy Perkins, jumper - Diane von Furestenberg at Jane Davidson, boots - New Look and scarf - Erdem at Jane Davidson.

9 comments:

  1. I want to decorate my home for Christmas so bad, but no time yet.

    P.S. Enter my amazing International Christmas Giveaway
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2011/12/international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely look ! i love the colors and your skirt and shoes :)
    beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lovely really :)

    www.viewfromheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait--there's a new season of Ab Fab??? And I didn't know about it??? For shame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. orange skirt! - my favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog! i really like your pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. the video doesn't play Meggy
    when you click it
    it says THIS VIDEO IS PRIVATE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tricky... I'll try and fix that!

    xx

    ReplyDelete